This is a Bi-weekly pod cast of my current show entitled ” Live & Improvised ” this is not a DJ set. As the title says the music is performed live and is improvised. This means the music is made up on the spot. Each show is uniqe and what is heard will never be reproduced again. It is a personal Journey between me and the people present at my performance. The Pod Casts i post will be mostly from my shows on the road and will vary in time. sit back and enjoy the chemistry between creating and experiencing live electronic music.
John Soulpark présente : Soul’n Pepper radio show Ep.13 Août/August 2013
Animation, production et réalisation John Soulpark, platiniste David Vandame (Realised, produced & directed by John Soulpark, djing David Vandame).
Facebook : http://facebook.com/J.Soulpark
Mail me : email@example.com
- Corduroy Mavericks - Take Em 2 Church (Original Mix)
- Alex Ander & Eric Powa B Feat.Nicole Mitchell - Runaway (Carlos Vargas Classic Remix)
- Chaka Khan Feat. LeCrae - Its Not Over (Joe Smooth Club Mix)
- Jose Sousa - Stick and Stones (Allan H & Kylou mix)
- Little Dragon - Ritual Union (Jo Beschil Remix)
- Kathy Brown - Give Me Your Love - MKTL Vocal Mix
- Antonello Ferrari, Jennifer Wallace - Make Room For Me (Joey Negro Disco Boogie Extravaganza)
- Juan Pacifico, Sanja Maas - You & I (Smooth Disco Mix)
- Silicone Soul Feat. Louise Clare Marshall - Right On! (Can7 Taste The Music Mix) 2001
- Soul Element, Barbara Douglas - Taste My Love (Main Vocal Mix)
- Smutty And Funky - Give It To Me Baby (Edmund Jazzed Mix)
- Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell - Blurred Lines (Hgm & Soul’n,’Vibes Re-Touch)
- Sandro Valentino, Debbie Sharp - Back To Love (Sudad G & DJ Geehan Remix)
- Hurts - Blind (Frankie Knuckles and Eric Kupper Classic Extended Mix)
- Distant People, Nickson - Praise Him (Spiritual Blessings Deep Treatment Mix)
- Lem Springsteen, Jamelle J. - Shining Knight (album mix)
- Bobby Trenton, Silvio Gigante - Raise Your Hands (Original Mix)
- The Shapeshifters - Back to Basics (Director’s Cut Signature Mix)
- Stone Willis - Don’t Go Lose It (The Sub Mix)
- Alessio Caforio - Whatever I Choose (House Vocal Mix)
- Pray For More, Inaya Day - So Good (Pray For More’s In Love With Mjuzieek Remix)
- Triple Dee, Cozzetto, Akira Dee - All You Need (Original Mix)
- The Viron - Like A Gun (URH Remix)
- Namy, Stephanie Cooke - I’m Not Ashamed (I Need You) (DJ Meme Mix)
Tous les vendredis 19h (Every friday from 7.pm gmt+1 Paris)
sur BEATWINUS Radio : Soulful House Music Paris > www.bwuradio.fr
Welcome to our 2nd installment of “Rhythm Ritual Sessions”, a bi-weekly mix series featuring House Music talent from around the world. We are ecstatic to have Robsoul Recordings main man, Phil Weeks provide us with a slamming mix for Session 02.
DJ/producer Phil Weeks is a House music purist. His mixing consists of old school Chicago with a nu-school French flare that goes from the deepest to the techiest of the House realm. His production sounds like it could have been released in the 1990’s partly because he uses the same gear – 808’s, 909’s, 606’s, even vintage keys. He prefers vinyl, likes his mixes dirty, and knows how to rock a crowd with a heavy hitting bass line. Phil Weeks is a House purist dedicated to bringing the world only proper House music with his DJing, his producing, and his label, Robsoul Recordings.
A true lover of House music, Phil Weeks’ DJ career started 10 years ago. With skills comparable to the best and his crowd-pleasing track selections, it wasn’t long before Phil Weeks became a major player in the House music scene. He’s played some of the world’s most renowned venues like Queen’s Club, Circus, Ministry of Sound, Back to Basics, and Stereo.
By 2000 he was ready for the next step and Robsoul Recordings was born. Originally, the label was meant as an avenue for Phil to release his own tracks the way he wanted to and the success was more than he anticipated. Phil Weeks’ early release “It Put Me Well” became a classic in a few of months. Phil Weeks is one of the worlds most sought after producers saving his best work for his label.
It wasn’t long before this success lead to the decision to sign other artists to the label. Consequently, Robsoul is now one of the world’s most renowned and respected House music labels featuring some of the world’s best like Derrick Carter, DJ Sneak, Mark Farina, David Duriez, No Assembly Firm, Fries and Bridges(his duo with Hector Moralez), and Chris Carrier. Robsoul releases are showing promise with sales especially in a time when many labels aren’t able to keep afloat. Phil Weeks’ isn’t one to brag about this success because to him it’s all about keeping proper House music alive, an approach that any purist for the genre should have.
We hope you enjoy this banging mix provided by Phil Weeks for this weeks installment.
Make sure to follow us @
RSS feed: http://rhythmritual.libsyn.com/rss
House Salad Podcast 027 - Ryan Truman by House Salad Music http://bit.ly/11jvT6A
House Salad Podcast 026 - Mr. K by House Salad Music http://bit.ly/14raZHP
For The Love Of House Vol. 1 by Defected Records http://bit.ly/10h8eSI
Hang on tight while we grab the next page